Welcome to the COMPLETE YouTube Course, which will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to be successful on YouTube from scratch (for personal or for business use; more than 200 lectures and includes a 400+ page book/exercise guide as well).
We guarantee that this is THE most thorough YouTube course available ANYWHERE on the market or your money back. This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country!
About the 2 Authors:
- Sacha Stevenson has been a full-time YouTuber since 2013. She has well over 100,000,000 YouTube views on her channels. Sacha has been profiled on many talk shows, in Cosmopolitan and many other magazines and newspapers given her incredible success on YouTube!
- Chris Haroun vlogs every day and he holds a weekly YouTube live call for his students. Chris is also an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of many companies. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy.
Here are some of the many topics covered in this comprehensive YouTube course:
- Create incredible YouTube videos
- Create amazing thumbnail images using Photoshop, Gimp and other applications (no prior experience required)!
- Create the best titles
- Optimize your delivery on camera
- How to get more subscribers
- Make money with your videos
- Learn the basics of how to create amazing YouTube videos using many types of cameras (DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras, GoPros, Drones, Webcams, High End Cinema Cameras and much more)
- How the YouTube search engine works
- Understand YouTube Analytics
- Set up a YouTube Live Webcast
- Design your YouTube strategy
- How to edit videos using Adobe Premiere on Windows and on a Mac
- How to edit videos using Final Cut Pro
- Editing tips to improve videos
- Dealing with issues with videos
- Protect yourself (follow the rules)
- How to use audio equipment
- Accessories to improve videos
- ...and MUCH more! There is also a 400+ page book / exercise version of the course attached to the first lecture in PDF and in Microsoft Word formats.
This course and the included downloadable files is a roadmap for your success on YouTube.
All the tools you need to create INCREDIBLE YouTube videos from scratch are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge & Experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can take your career/business/personal life to the next level.
*** We guarantee that this is THE most thorough YouTube course available ANYWHERE on the market or your money back (30 day money back guarantee).***
Chris Haroun and Sacha Stevenson
Closed Captions have been added to every lecture in the course.
Chris has sold more than 1,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 210 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course" & many other business and personal development courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
Chris is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & serves on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including LEMOfoundation.org & Providing Opportunities for Women. He lives in Hillsborough, California.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education.
StartIntroduction: What, Why & How are We Going to Learn to Make GREAT Images? (2:43)
Start12 Rules on Selecting the BEST Fonts to Use for Your Thumbnail Images (14:12)
StartQuiz on YouTube Thumbnail Image Fonts
Start[Optional] "YouBeYou" Walking Side Note Episode #3: Be Transparent [Be You] (2:09)