The Complete Job, Interview, Resume, LinkedIn and Network Guide
#1 Online Job Course! Get Your Dream Job, By an Award Winning MBA Prof. Who Successfully Changed Careers from Goldman to Consulting to VC to Hedge Funds to TechWatch Promo
#1 Best Selling Online Career Development Course! This 12 hour complete career course is 3 courses in one (interviewIng skills + resume, Linkedin skills + networking skills!). 100% money back guarantee.
Welcome to The COMPLETE Job, Interview, Resume/LinkedIn & Network Guide by the author of the best selling business course online ("An Entire MBA in 1 Course"), an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough job course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back. This is the #1 best selling career development course online.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and get your dream job?
This comprehensive complete career course is 12 hours, contains more than 250 lectures, 67 easy to complete exercises and 29 templates/other downloads to help you:
- Get any job you want,
- Build the perfect resume (using a format I have successfully used for more than 20 years),
- Interview better than anyone else (you will be able to answer ANY interview question and turn your weaknesses into strengths),
- Build the perfect LinkedIn profile (learn how to get more recruiters & employers to find you),
- Network better than anyone else so you can get your dream job (or even get customers etc),
- and much more...
I want to help you get your dream job as my passion has always been helping others reach their full potential. I have conducted over 1000 interviews (1 per week for more than 20 years) and I have successfully interviewed and switched careers many times (from working at Goldman Sachs to the tech industry to consulting to hedge funds to venture capital, etc.). I want you to learn from my mistakes and accomplishments and reach your full potential.
* Since this is a very comprehensive career course, there are 4 ways to take this course as follows:
- You can chose to take only the Interview portion of the course, which is Part 1 (sections 1 – 23).
- You can chose to take only the Resume/LinkedIn/and Optional Career Goal Setting Workshop portion of the course, which is Part 2 (sections 24 – 41).
- You can chose to take only the Networking portion of the course, which is Part 3 (sections 42 – 50).
- *My recommendation is to take the entire course in order (sections 1-50).
* I humbly recommend taking the entire course in order as I have reverse engineered and analyzed the process of getting a job over the past 20+ years and I know that if you go through Part 1 first, which is my interview boot camp, then in Part 2 you will know exactly how to improve your resume/LinkedIn profile based on how you completed the interview exercises in Part 1 of the course (very easy process to follow). Then you will be able to network like a rock star in Part 3!
I have mentored many people using the concepts in this course and they have all achieved incredible success in life (I am passionate about helping people reach their full potential).
This course will help you get the job of your dreams and is for every age, every industry, every career and everyone.
- Anyone can take this course (no prior knowledge of creating resumes, optimized LinkedIn profiles, networking skills, interview skills and no career changing skills are required)! Recommended: access to Microsoft Word. Optional: access to PowerPoint.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in getting their dream job and wants to learn how to create/optimize an incredible resume, LinkedIn profile, networking skills, interview skills and much more.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in learning the best interview skills from an award winning MBA professor that has interviewed 1000 people over the past 20 years (1 per week) and has successfully changed careers from consulting to Goldman Sachs to hedge funds to tech to venture capital etc.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in improving or creating an incredible resume.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in improving or creating an outstanding LinkedIn profile.
- This course is for anyone that is interested in learning how to network better than anyone else in order to get a job / change careers / do informational meetings or even to get customers.
- THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU GET THE JOB OF YOUR DREAMS…AND IS FOR EVERY AGE …EVERY INDUSTRY…EVERY CAREER….and EVERYONE! : )
There are no limits; you can get any job you want and together we will make this happen. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
100% money back guarantee.
Chris : )
Chris has sold more than 500,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course" & 44 other courses.
You can access coupons for his best selling courses at this address: HarounVentures.com/online-classes/
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & serves on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including LEMOfoundation.org & Providing Opportunities for Women. He lives in Hillsborough, California.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education.
Preview10 Reasons Why People Don't Do Well in Interviews & Why You Will Do Well! (3:07)
PreviewAttached Are Your 3 Success Journals for this Course & Why This Will Help You (2:18)
StartInterview Journal Exercise #1: Let's Find Out What Your Weaknesses Are Right Now (0:43)
Start[Optional] Side Note: Get Free Daily Helpful Business & Career Development Videos
StartAddressing Your Weaknesses Introduction (2:07)
PreviewInterview Journal Exercise #2: Let's Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths (1:25)
Start#1 You Don’t Think You Have Enough Work Experience to Get the Job. (2:26)
Start#2: You Don’t Think You Have the Right Education to Get the Job. (2:28)
Start#3: You Have Had Too Many Jobs for Short Periods of Time. (2:41)
Start#4: You Were Fired or Let Go. (5:20)
Start#5: You Were Unemployed or Didn’t Work for An Extended Period of Time. (3:16)
Preview#6: You Think You Are Too Young. (2:45)
Preview#7: You Think You Are Too Old. (2:21)
Start#8: You Are Overqualified for The Job. (2:03)
Start#9: You Might Not Have the Right Work Visa. (2:47)
Start#10: You Don't Have the Right Background or Life Experiences. (2:11)
Start#11: You Have Worked in Industries that Have Nothing to Do with This Job. (1:03)
Start#12: You Don’t Have Enough Confidence to do Well in Interviews. (1:04)
Start#13: Something Happened to Or By You That Might Stop You From Getting Hired. (7:46)
Start#14: Your Grades or Test Scores Aren't High Enough. (3:36)
StartYou Should Now Have the Confidence to Address These Perceived Weaknesses. (1:40)
StartSide Note: Please Don't Discuss Compensation Until You Get the Offer : )
StartAddressing Your Strengths Introduction (1:38)
StartInterview Journal Exercise #3.1: What Your Strengths Are & How to Address Them (0:59)
Start#1: Teamwork - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (1:15)
Start#2: Passion - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (1:13)
Start#3: Dedication & Hard Work - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (0:57)
Start#4: Enjoy - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (2:26)
Start#5: Exceed Expectations - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (2:51)
Start#6: Dependable - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (2:34)
Start#7: Organized - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (1:43)
Start#8: Customer Focused - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (1:26)
Start#9 What Makes You Different? - How to Answer a Question on this Strength Quality (4:43)
Start#10 Why Has Everything You Have Done in Your Life Lead You to Excel at This Job? (2:08)
StartAdditional Strength Key Words to Mention/Discuss if You Can in the Interview.... (2:15)
StartInterview Journal Exercise #3.2: Put Additional Strength Key Words Into Answers (0:53)