The Complete Business Plan in One Course (Includes 50 Templates)
Everything You Need to Make a Great Business Plan by an Award Winning Business School Prof, VC & Successful Entrepreneur. Only $9.99 (95% off Sale Ends Soon)Watch Promo
Welcome to the Complete Business Plan Course, which will help you make an incredible business plan from scratch. Everything that you need to make your awesome business plan is included in this course, including 50 business plan templates and an incredibly detailed 13 step process to help you make an entire business plan from scratch!
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough business plan course available ANYWHERE on the market. This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country and in any business sector!
By an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of many companies. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course An Entire MBA in 1 Course. He has also written many business plans and read hundreds of business plans too and has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
THIS COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN COURSE teaches you everything you need to know in order to make an incredible business plan, including an easy and fun to use 13 STEP program:
- STEP 1 of 13:General Business Plan Inputs Questions and Analysis
- STEP 2 of 13:Creating Your Cover Page: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 3 of 13:Executive Summary: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 4 of 13: Your Management Team: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 5 of 13:Your Product and/or Service: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 6 of 13: Your Customer & Market: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 7 of 13:Your Competition: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 8 of 13: Your Go-to Market Strategy: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 9 of 13: Your Sales+Marketing Strategy: Input Questions, Analysis & Outputs
- STEP 10 of 13: Your Milestones: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 11 of 13: Your Other / Misc. / Risks: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 12 of 13: Your Financials: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- STEP 13 of 13:Your Appendix: Input Questions, Analysis and Outputs
- Creating Your Final Business Plan Output (with 50 Business Plan Templates included)
- [Optional] Creating Your Final Presentation Slides Output (with 25 Presentation Templates included)
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that will help you create your business plan using an easy to use and very comprehensive 13 step methodology. No prior business or finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
I have also provided 50 business plan templates and, as an added bonus, 25 business presentations specifically made for startups.
You can use the comprehensive Excel exercise document in this course on a Mac or on a PC (I recommend having Excel version 2013 or later in order to complete all of the exercises in this course).
This course and the included comprehensive Business Plan Dashboard Excel business plan maker file is a roadmap for your business plan success.
All the tools you need to create an amazing business plan from scratch are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge & Experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can take your business and your business plan to the next level.
*** Again, I guarantee that this is THE most thorough business plan course available ANYWHERE on the market.***
Chris has sold more than 1,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 210 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course" & many other business and personal development courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
Chris is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & serves on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including LEMOfoundation.org & Providing Opportunities for Women. He lives in Hillsborough, California.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education.