Free 357 book version of the course included. This course is designed to provide all students with a comprehensive understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology from scratch and how AI can be leveraged to achieve business and career goals in all industries. You will learn about the many AI based applications and how to identify potential opportunities for implementation in your own organization or to take your career to the next level.
AI applications/topics that we will discuss in this comprehensive course include:
- ChatGPT & the new ChatGPT Plugins feature from scratch, so you can accomplish so much more with ChatGPT!
- Google's Bard
- Microsoft's Bing Chat
- Image AI products like DALL-E, and Midjourney
- Voice and Video Cloning
- Machine Learning
- How to use Microsoft Excel with Machine Learning
- You will also learn A LOT about AI business strategy, ethical considerations of AI and how to address them, as well as the potential risks and challenges associated with AI implementation.
Here are the 16 sections in this comprehensive Artificial Intelligence & ChatGPT Course:
- Section 1: Course Introduction and How to Take this Comprehensive A.I. & Chat GPT Course
- Section 2: Intro. to Artificial Intelligence (Machine + Deep Learning & More)
- Section 3: ChatGPT
- Section 4: ChatGPT Plugins
- Section 5: Alternatives to ChatGPT (Bard & Bing)
- Section 6: How to Use Excel and Machine Learning
- Section 7: Images and AI (DALL-E, MidJourney)
- Section 8: Voice, Avatars and Cloning
- Section 9: Other AI Applications (Ralph AI, ChatBase, Auto GPT and More)
- Section 10: Using AI for Business Decisions
- Section 11: Additional Risks and Ethics with AI
- Section 12: Using AI in Different Industries
- Section 13: Machine Learning Project Lifecycle
- Section 14: The Future of AI
- Section 15: OpenAI API (Application Programming Interface)
- Section 16: Conclusion and Additional AI Topics
- Learn how to use ChatGPT from scratch, including more than 1,000 prompts we designed
- Learn how to use ChatGPT's new Plugins feature so you can accomplish much more with ChatGPT
- Learn how to use ChatGPT alternatives like Microsoft Bing Chat and Google Bard
- Free 357 page book version of the course included
- Learn how to create incredible images using AI products DALL-E and Midjourney
- Learn how to use many additional AI products, including voice based, avatars, music video AI and much more
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to do Machine Learning, which is a component of AI
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and its applications in business in all industries
- Understand the potential benefits and limitations of AI implementation
- Develop the ability to identify opportunities for AI implementation in your own organization
- Understand the ethical considerations of AI and how to address them
- Understand the potential risks and challenges associated with AI implementation
- Learn how to manage AI projects and teams
- Understand the future potential of AI and its impact on business
- No prior knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or any technical concepts are required, except in the optional Section 15 where we discuss OpenAI and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
Who is this Course for:
How to Take the Course
As explained in the first lecture, there are 3 ways to take this comprehensive course by taking the A, B or C track as follows:
The A for All Track is for students that want to learn everything about AI from scratch.
The B for Basics Track is for students that want to only learn the basics of AI.
The C for ChatGPT Track is for students that want to only learn about ChatGPT and the new incredible ChatGPT Plugins feature.
Before all of the many the lectures and exercises in this comprehensive course, are the letters A, B and C, to help you navigate how you want to take this complete Artificial Intelligence course.
Chris Haroun and Luka Anicin
Start[A/B] Introduction to AI (What, Why and How of Section 2) (2:49)
Start[A/B/C] 3 Categories of AI: Narrow (ANI), General (AGI) & Super (ASI) (6:44)
Start[A/B] A.I. vs Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning (9:37)
Start[A/B] Exercise on Machine Learning & Netflix (4:33)
Start[A] Supervised & Unsupervised Machine Learning + Reinforcement Learning (2:36)
Start[A] Exercise on Machine Learning Clustering (6:28)
Start[A/B] Computer Vision (Using Tesla as an Example) (5:51)
Start[A/B] Exercise on Computer Vision (6:28)
Start[A] Natural Language Processing (NLP) and NLP Applications (5:59)
Start[A/B] AI Hardware and Infrastructure: Enabling Scalable and Affordable AI (9:19)
Start[A] AutoML and Transfer Learning (5:35)
Start[A/B] AI's Role in Different Industries, Government and Society (5:37)
Start[A/B] Challenges and Limitations of AI (5:07)
Start[A/B] Job Positions in the Data World (4:58)
Start[A] Quiz on Intro to Artificial Intelligence
Start[A/B/C] Introduction to ChatGPT (What, Why and How of Section 3) (1:56)
Start[A/B/C] Introduction to Prompt Engineering (Basic and Advanced Prompts) (4:41)
Start[A/B/C] ChatGPT User Interface and Account Setup (7:08)
Start[A/B/C] Important Problems/Issues with Using ChatGPT (2:37)
Start[A/B/C] Your First Prompt Exercise - Directional Prompting (7:14)
Start[A/B/C] Role Playing (5:06)
Start[A/B/C] Few-Shot Prompting (5:28)
Start[A/B/C] Putting It All Together & Ask Me If Needed Technique (6:37)
Start[A/B/C] Now you try! (Exercise) (1:56)
Start[A/B/C] Exercise Solution (2:05)
Start[A/C] Chain of Thought Prompting (5:02)
Start[A/C] In Style of Prompting (5:43)
Start[A/C] Structuring Your Data & Using Tables (2:52)
Start[A/B/C] Text Summarization (1:31)
Start[A/C] Text Classification (2:25)
Start[A/C] Coding Generation (3:27)
Start[A/C] ChatGPT Hacking (4:21)
Start[A/C] Additional ChatGPT Tips (3:37)
Start[A/C] Large Language Models [Optional Lecture] (11:43)
Start[A/C] How Computers Understand Text [Optional Lecture] (5:03)
Start[A/C] What Happens When ChatGPT Receives a Prompt? [Optional Lecture] (4:18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi, I'm Chris! As the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, I've sold more than 1,500,000 online business & finance courses, which have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur and more.
I'm a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford, and a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for my work mentoring students with startup business models).
I've written the #1 best-selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” and the book
"101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Forbes called "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
Giving back to my community is very important to me. I have served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including LEMOfoundation.org & Providing Opportunities for Women. My #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
I'm passionate about education - I believe it can solve all of the problems we face as a global society. I'd love to have you join me!